Monday, January 26, 2009

how to see a movie free

Last Saturday my daughter Vanessa gave me some free tickets to the movies so I took Jack and Audrey to see Bedtime Stories at the Regal.
Vanessa let me take her Altima and it was so weird to me cause her car sounded like it had some kind of problem. I kept asking Jack if this was the way the car was suppose to be sounding and he said yes to that same question I asked about 100 times. Audrey was so tired of me asking that question she finally ask me if I could talk about something else cause she was didn't want to hear about her mother's car anymore.
Okay we go into the regal with our tickets and I look around looking for the person who would tear our tickets in half and give us the stubs back. No such person was standing at the entrance.
There was a sign behind this food counter that said PURCHASE YOU TICKETS HERE!
Well I told the children...We have our tickets already so we don't need to be in that line.
Next we get in a line to get a coke cause I had already stop at circle k and got our snacks.
After getting the coke we just walked into the hallway
and found where the movie was going to play.
I got Jack and Audrey settled in their seats and Jack mentions that no one took our tickets!!!
So that is how we saw a movie for free and Vanessa still has 3 free tickets to the movies.
It was a honest mistake on my part and next time I have free tickets I will go to the line that says to buy your ticket here. I wonder how many others have done the same thing because they have no one watching the entrance to the movies.

3 comments:

KCLC said...

Your in big trouble lady !!!! The gods of all the movie theaters have your name and number now!

lmt1073 said...

be nice if you'd let someone know you were in town...

KCLC said...

Mom- Your letter is "D"... Have fun!