Monday, April 20, 2009

8 things

I was tagged by my daughter Kim over @ This and That

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. My daughter Vanessa's wedding to Matthew a really great guy.
2. Andreas (son) and Kim (daughter)...Going to HUG those two until they can't breathe.
3. Leaving Celie and Koko in jail (kennel) that way I don't have to put up with them while I'm in Louisiana. I love them but sometimes I need a break.
4.My beautiful and wonderful grandchildren,Isabel (Belli boo)-Jackson (Little Big Man)-Sophie (sophapilla)-Audrey (Little Miss Diva.)
5. Seeing my handsome son Tommy and his gorgeous wife( daughter) Shannon
6. Getting the rest of the house painted
7. All my sisters and brothers and their children at the family reunion in June.
8. More grandchildren in the near future.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Went to Hollywood Video Store to rent the movie " The Reader'...Good movie
2. Read my magazines
3. Wash some clothes
4. took a nap
5. Watch tv
6. Bought 2 tablerunners
7. Griped at the hubby
8. Went to bed...I lead a very boring life

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Lost weight and keep it off
2. Sing
3. Invent something
4. Live closer to my children and grandchildren
5.Buy that Jetta that I have been wanting for over a year now
6. Travel the United States
7. Outlaw beer and cigarettes...cancer causing habits for some people
8. Make sense of all the drama that occurs in life...especially within the family

8 Shows I Watch On TV

1. Survivor
2. American Idol
3. Soaps
4. Discovery health channel (Life in the ER- Mystery Diagnosis)
5. Animal Planet
6.Jon and Kate plus 8
7. The View
8. Local News

3 comments:

lmt1073 said...

Hey woman! I tagged you first... you gonna make me beat kim up when I see her... lol

Have you listened to Lady Antebellum??? They are really good!

I think I got alot of my diverse musical listening from you.

sal said...

oops my bad
see you saturday night

lmt1073 said...

saturday??? yea, I'll be there but you might see me Friday also... I have the day off!! And I will be in Shreveport so I am supposed to call Ness when we are through at the Dr's office.